Test your knowledge, hone your test-taking skills, and gain more confidence, with this full-length, online practice exam.
This 230-question practice exam is the second full-length scored practice exam, and it mirrors the actual MCAT exam in both length and functionality. When you take the practice exam, you’ll get scaled scoring information, so you will have an idea of how you might perform on test day. Plus, you get 5 “starts,” meaning you can take this exam up to 5 times.
With this Practice Exam, you will be able to:
- Select the optional “Simulate Actual Test” setting to take the practice exam with the same timer as the actual timed exam
- Get a score report, which includes: a scaled score, percentile rank, summary of total correct answers in each section, a tally of incomplete questions, and more
- Explore the “Why did I miss this question” feature to help you understand the content and improve your test-taking skills
- Use your 5 “starts” to repeat the test, focusing on certain sections or passages
- Familiarize yourself with the online testing environment of the real MCAT exam
Get started today! After you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access your e-MCAT practice material. Activate your purchase by entering your email address under "Already purchased online?" on www.e-mcat.com
All practice materials must be activated within six (6) months of purchase or purchaser’s receipt of the authorization code, whichever comes later. All practice materials (with the exception of the Section Bank, which expires after 10 starts or 1 year after activation) expire after 5 starts or 1 year after product activation, whichever comes first.
Terms of Sale
The e-MCAT Practice Terms and Conditions
apply to the purchase and use of this product. Please note, if you are planning to take a test preparation course, check with the course administrator before purchasing AAMC MCAT practice material. All sales are final for MCAT practice material. No refunds will be issued
Win 7, Mac OS X 10.6+, iOS7+ on iPad 2+, Chrome OS
IE8+, Safari 6+ (no longer supported on Windows), Firefox 47, Chrome, Edge
Accommodation options are included with e-MCAT practice materials, including extended time and enlarged font. If you are taking the exam with accommodations, you may wish to practice with the same accommodations. The e-mcat.com site has features that allow for practice with accommodations. When you launch a test, select "Accommodations On."