Medical School Admission Requirements™ (MSAR®) features detailed profiles for each MD-granting medical school in the U.S. and Canada*. MSAR‘s comprehensive profiles contain information and data from the AMCAS® application, MCAT ® exam and each medical school.
The 2018 edition includes expanded charts with trend data as well as in-state and out-of-state break out data for MCAT and GPA charts, and the ability to rank and email a list of your favorite schools.
Basic profile information is provided about each school for free. A one year subscription includes:
- Applicant profile data from the MCAT exam and AMCAS
- GPA data for all accepted applicants, accepted applicants to individual schools, and matriculants
- Relevant medical, volunteer, and/or research experience of accepted applicants
- Waitlist data and information
- Required/recommended premedical coursework
- Research opportunities
- MD/PhD and other combined degrees listing
- Graduates' specialty choices
- Key application dates with calendar reminders
- Tuition and financial aid information
- The ability to enter your coursework and compare to each school’s requirements
- Option to save and rank your favorite schools
- And much more
Your one-year subscription includes access to premium features so you can enter your premedical coursework, save, rank and email favorites, write notes, and compare schools side-by-side.
The AAMC partners with medical school admissions offices to update school profiles throughout the year to reflect any policy changes. Comprehensive updates are made annually.
*Note: D.O. program information does not appear in MSAR. Canadian medical school information and data is provided directly, in entirety and voluntarily by each individual Canadian medical school. In some cases, information may not be applicable, available or provided.
Bulk purchases may be requested beginning March 28, 2018 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your subscription is valid for one year for individual use only and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions apply.