When you’re deciding which medical schools are right for you, rely on the AAMC to deliver accurate data and school-specific insights and information. Medical School Admission Requirements (MSAR) is the most comprehensive resource on U.S. and Canadian medical schools because the information is provided directly by the medical school admission offices, and the MSAR is the only source that includes data directly from the ΜСΑТ exam and AMCAS application. MSAR includes profiles for every MD-granting medical school in the U.S. and Canada.
*Note: D.O. program information does not appear in MSAR.*
Each medical school’s profile page provides critical information, including:
- Applicant profile data from the MCAT exam and AMCAS
- GPA data for all accepted applicants, accepted applicants to individual schools, and matriculants
- Relevant medical, volunteer, and/or research experience of accepted applicants
- Waitlist data and information
- Required/recommended premedical coursework
- Research opportunities
- MD/PhD and other combined degrees listing
- Graduates' specialty choices
- Key application dates with calendar reminders
- Tuition and financial aid information
- And much more!
The AAMC partners with medical school admissions offices to update school profiles throughout the year to reflect any policy changes. Comprehensive updates are made annually.
Your one-year subscription includes access to each profile and premium features that allow you to enter your premedical coursework, save favorites, write notes, and compare schools side-by-side to compare location, school type, GPA medians, application deadlines, interview formats, and much more.
Purchase a one year subscription to MSAR for $28.
Your subscription is valid for one year for individual use only and is non-transferable and non-refundable.