Practice for the exam with the Official MCAT Sample Test. This is a full-length, 230-question test written by the developers of the actual MCAT exam. While you’ll get information on how you did, you will not receive a scaled score.
This sample test is a great way to practice. You will be able to:
- Get a simulated test experience with the same type and number of questions as the actual exam
- Customize how you want to practice by checking your answers question-by-question, taking the entire practice test untimed, or simulating a timed MCAT exam
- Identify patterns in your test-taking skills with the Why Did I Miss This Question feature
- Find out how many correct answers you got in each of the four sections
- Highlight words or phrases that you want to review later
- Navigate the test efficiently using the review screen buttons to go back to skipped and marked questions
- Review the correct answers for each question. Get a breakdown of the questions by foundational concept, content category, scientific inquiry and reasoning skill, and discipline area
Complete the Sample Test and Get Your Results
Your purchase allows you to take the test up to 5 times. Each time you take the test, you’ll get your results which provide you with feedback on the number and percent of correct answers in each section, solutions for all the questions, and more, enabling you to use the results as an effective practice and study tool.
The questions in this Sample Test were all written by the exam developers. Some questions may be from previous exams and practice tests.
Enhanced Features of the New Sample Test
You get enhanced practice features, including the Start Break option if you want to pause, the Solutions option to see the solution to the question, and more.
Difference Between the Official MCAT Sample Test and the AAMC MCAT Practice Exam 1
The key difference is with this Sample Test, you will not get a scaled score. If you are ready to take a Practice Exam to get a scaled score, you’ll want to purchase the AAMC MCAT Practice Exam
. Both practice products offer a simulated test experience, both are full-length tests, and both allow you to take the test up to 5 times.
All products must be activated within six (6) months of purchase or purchaser’s receipt of the authorization code, whichever comes later. All Practice Material products expire after 5 starts or 1 year after product activation, whichever comes first.
Students Taking Prep Courses
Win 7, Mac OS X 10.6+, iOS7+ on iPad 2+, Chrome OS
IE8+, Safari 6+ (no longer supported on Windows), Firefox 47, Chrome, Edge
To order this item in bulk please fill out the MCAT(R) Test Prep Bulk Order Form
. Once submitted, someone from the Publications team will contact you to finalize your purchase.