Test your knowledge in the Natural Sciences and the Behavioral and Social Sciences sections, emphasizing biochemistry, psychology, and sociology.
The AAMC MCAT Section Bank consists of 300 all-new practice questions, written by the MCAT test developers specifically for the new exam. These questions emphasize biochemistry, psychology, and sociology. Each of these three 100-question sections include 28 discrete and 72 passage-based questions from:
- Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems (Natural Sciences)
- Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems (Natural Sciences)
- Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior (Behavioral and Social Sciences)
You get a total of 10 “starts” with the MCAT Section Bank, which means you’ll be able to access the sections a total of 10 times. Since there are three sections, you can decide how to distribute your 10 “starts” across sections. With the MCAT Section Bank, you’ll be able to:
- Practice the questions using the same online environment as the actual MCAT exam
- See your performance for each section, by discipline, foundational concept, and skill
- Focus on the sections in which you need additional practice
- Choose the option to see the solutions as you answer the questions
Get started today! After you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access your e-MCAT Practice product. You can also activate your purchase entering your email address under Already purchased online
? on www.e-mcat.com
All products must be activated within six (6) months of purchase or purchaser’s receipt of the authorization code, whichever comes later. The Section Bank expires after 10 starts or 1 year after product activation, whichever comes first.
Students Taking Prep Courses
Win 7, Mac OS X 10.6+, iOS7+ on iPad 2+, Chrome OS
IE8+, Safari 6+ (no longer supported on Windows), Firefox 47, Chrome, Edge
Accommodations options are available online such as enlarged font. For additional support, contact email@example.com
To order this item in bulk please fill out the MCAT® Test Prep Bulk Order Form
. Once submitted, someone from the Publications team will contact you to finalize your purchase.