Please click on a category below to browse our most frequently asked member questions:
How can I access archived AAMC products?
- The Mary H. Littlemeyer Archives, established in 1968, documents the history of the AAMC. If you are seeking an AAMC publication that is no longer available for purchase through the online store, please contact the AAMC Archivist to inquire about archived AAMC products.
How do I contact customer service for the AAMC Store?
- Please contact customer service for the AAMC store here. We are available to assist you between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
Additional copyright permissions policy questions?
- If you require formal, written permission or you are seeking commercial use you may (1) obtain copyright permissions through the Copyright Clearance Center at www.copyright.com or (2) complete the Permission to Reproduce AAMC Material Form. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Permissions requests for Academic Medicine, the peer-reviewed journal, are managed by the publisher, click here for more information.
What is the AAMC purchasing payment policy?
- All orders:
Our Federal Tax ID # is 36-2169124.
Checks should be made payable to "AAMC" and mailed to:
P.O. Box 419384
Boston, MA 02241-9384
- Must be prepaid with the exception of bulk orders of 10 or more of a single item.
- Purchase orders must be provided in advance of shipment and can be emailed here.
- Purchases can be made with American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or by check.
- All payments must be in U.S. funds and issued through a U.S. bank.
How do I receive member pricing when making a purchase?
- The member price for publications is extended to individuals employed by AAMC member medical schools and teaching hospitals. Learn about AAMC Membership.
How do I place an order?
- Most items can be ordered online from the specific product page. If you are unable to place your order, or have questions, please contact AAMC Store Customer Service.
What is the AAMC's return/refund policy?
- If a product has specific terms and conditions, then those terms and conditions govern that product. When applicable, to receive a refund or replacement for a purchased product, returns must be received within 45 days of the original invoice date.
Refunds will be processed in the form of the original payment method (i.e., credit card, check).
Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable.
The AAMC cannot accept returns or exchanges of e-books.
All bundles must be returned in their entirety (un-opened and not activated).